vancouver canada credit finance banking loan savings investment mutual funds credit ratings score term deposit vancouver toronto montreal vancouver canada credit finance banking loan savings investment mutual funds credit ratings score term deposit vancouver toronto montreal
Latest News

About the site

Thursday, January 7, 2010 , Posted by Daisy at 1:06 PM

It is much harder to describe what this site is about then it is to tell you why I started it. Having gone through a terrible year, I needed something to help me take my mind off things and I thought there was no better way then to blog anonymously about the experiences in my life and how I see the world. I guess you could call it a form of escape.

The more I started writing, the more things I wanted to discuss about. Current issues, entertainment, politics, personal finance. The list would not end. Eventually I decided that I was going to use this site to entertain, amuse, and educate. Set up a site with posts that might interest other people and which would hopefully in some way make their lives a little better, even if it was for only a brief moment. Enlighten others on different and random things that they probably might not seek out themselves. So this is how Perverse Intellect came to be what it is now. Indecision.

But one thing that will be a continuing topic on this site will be personal finance which I have a very strong background in. I have a degree in economics and was a financial advisor for many years. I know the ins and outs of the financial industry and will use this site to provide tips and advice on both lending and investments. This will probably be the only thing that's not random on this site.

So I hope this gives you a better sense of what this site is. I hope you enjoy the site and gain something out of it.



This site is new and is currently under construction....

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment